and walled gardens,
or walled gardens
see also: Andy Matuschak on Evergreen Notes: 'Evergreen notes are written and organized to evolve, contribute, and accumulate over time, across projects.'
- Filfre: The Manhole
- Filfre: The Freedom to Associate
- interstices; liminal zones
- Masanobu Fukuoka
- forest gardening discussed in James C Scott's Seeing Like a State
- "guerrilla gardening"
Vegetal Information Networks
- Merlin Sheldrake on "wood wide web"
- Peter Wohlleben's The Hidden Life of Trees
- 'According to Peter Wohlleben, we fail to understand trees because “they live on a different time scale” from us.'
Discourses for Ordering Information-as-Space
- Tabular-Hierarchically [TOC] ... I, i, 1, A, a
- Create Date, Modify Date [CRT / MOD]
- [ASC / DESC]
- Links, and BackLinks
- Tag Index
Explicit as opposed to emergent discourses may not be necessary until some level of scale renders making sense organically / intuitively too costly
Or would it be too costly, or just noncompetitive, and is that a Bad Thing? 'Getting to Gnome Mode'
Rooms-of-a-House: what the pantry, utility closet, bath, kitchen, hallway, attic; their purposes; their relationships with one another and the whole?